Coleford Health Centre is a purpose built health centre and was opened in 1988.
The GPs occupy one wing and Gloucestershire Care Services provides physiotherapy, speech therapy, chiropody and other clinics in the other part.
Dr Cummins, Dr Williams and Dr Leon work for the practice as partners. Dr Cherepanov and Dr Ramsey are employed at the practice as salaried GPs.
It is the aim of our practice to provide high quality healthcare in a responsive, supportive and courteous manner to all our patients, with a well-trained and motivated primary health care team. We wish to be an approachable and accessible practice making efficient use of all the health care resources available.
- Treating all with, dignity and respect.
- Showing courtesy and kindness.
- Seeking to understand.
- Treating all fairly.
- Value each person as a unique individual.
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable.
Working as a team
- Relating well within the team.
- Valuing the contribution of each team member.
- Building a mutually supportive environment.
- Maintaining excellent and effective communications with other teams.
- Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients.
- Speaking and acting openly and honestly.
- Being accountable for our actions.
Learning and improving
- Adapting to change.
- Building on achievements.
- Developing our services.
- Encouraging staff development, training and skill mix.